Friday 30 August 2013

Cher Lloyd's new single 'I Wish' featuring T.I. leaks - Listen

Here at Sugarscape we've been a bit down in the dumps since Cher Lloyd decided to go off and be a massive deal in America. While we're obviously well happy for our fave X Factor gal and love that she's taken her funny 'UGH' noise across the pond, it's safe to say we've missed her. A lot. But guess what? She's only making a bloody comeback with brand spankin' new single I Wish, isn't she?

Yuhuh - Cher's new tune was supposed to be 'unveiled' on US radio on August 31st, but as is the way these days some pesky scoundrel's plonked it online a bit early and we just couldn't resist a listen. Gah.

Cher Lloyd's new single I Wish leaks - Cher Lloyd music - sugarscape.com

I Wish features rapper-type T.I. and sees Cher listing everything she wishes she had. Which is a bit weird, really, 'cause we happen to have a bit of a crush on her and think she's pretty much perfect in every way. But whatever.

read more

View full article

 

(unsubscribe from this feed)