Wednesday 23 October 2013

James Arthur hits back at Matt Cardle 'arrogant' jibe: 'I'd rather my fans were awake'

What with his first proper single out this week and everything, last year's X Factor winner James Arthur's been going on about how you're nobody 'til somebody loves you. But it seems he ain't getting any love from fellow telly talent show alumni Matt Cardle, 'cause they've been at each other's throats *again*. Agh.

Yup - after Matt SLAMMED Jarthur t'other day, claiming his 'arrogance is off the scale,' James has hit back saying he's insulted his cat. Well, Harry Styles did say Matt was gonna get a lot of pussy...

James Arthur hits back at Matt Cardle - James Arthur images - sugarscape.com

Chatting to Real Radio, Jimmy said: "I think he does hate me. I was asked 'Why do you think the male X Factor winners haven’t been successful in the past?' and I said 'Because obviously the body of work that they’ve brought out wasn’t good enough' - and that was it.

read more

View full article

 

(unsubscribe from this feed)