Tuesday 29 October 2013

The X Factor's Nicholas Macdonald says he could 'just die tomorrow' due to rare heart condition

He may be second favourite to win this year's series of The X Factor after Tamera Foster, but it turns out telly talent shows could be the least of Nicholas Macdonald's worries. Our fave Scottish singer's opened up about his rare heart condition, revealing that he almost DIED when he was eight.

Nicholas has to take daily medicaton to keep his problem under control, otherwise he could apparently 'just die tomorrow'.

Nicholas Macdonald heart condition - Nicholas Macdonald images - sugarscape.com

Nicholas suffered a life-threatening heart attack and swallowed his tongue whilst playing football as a kid, with his coach running to his rescue. Chatting to the Daily Star, he explained: “I was playing football and all I remember was passing the ball and collapsing. I was later told that I’d had a cardiac arrest and died. After about a year I thought ‘I don’t want to spend my life being too scared to do anything.'

read more

View full article

 

(unsubscribe from this feed)