Thursday 14 November 2013

Demi Lovato talks upcoming tell-all memoir: 'If people knew how dark my struggles got, they'd be really shocked'

With Demi Lovato promoting her Demi album and doing the whole X Factor USA judging thing, it's easy to forget that, just a few years ago, she was struggling with major personal issues. And while we've all had a good bawl to Skyscraper more than once, Demi's revealed we don't even know the half of the problems she faced during her darkest times.

Chatting candidly to Entertainment Weekly about her upcoming memoir, Demi's admitted there were times she feared her career was 'over', saying people would be 'shocked' about her revelations.

Demi Lovato talks tell-all memoir: 'If people knew how dark my struggles got, they'd be really shocked' - Demi Lovato images - sugarscape.com

Demi said: ""When I was in treatment, I honestly thought my career was over," she said. "But when I came out of treatment, I had more supportive fans than ever. 

read more

View full article

 

(unsubscribe from this feed)