Sunday 10 November 2013

X Factor's Tamera Foster visits young fan suffering from cancer: "She's a very inspiring young girl"

Despite being a part of one of the busiest TV shows around, Tamera Foster took a break from the X Factor recently to visit a young fan of hers called Stacey Mowle, who happens to be suffering from cancer.

Yep, the 16 year old contestant made some time for Stacey, a girl who lives near Tamera's hometown and surprised her by visiting and spending some time with her, as well as holding a fundraiser for her at Stacey's school. 

X Factor's Tamera Foster visits young fan suffering from cancer: "She's inspirational" - Tamera Foster images - sugarscape.com

Tamera has now spoken out about her visit  to Stacey, who suffers from Neuroblastoma, explaining: "Stacey's a local girl from Gravesend. My mum introduced me to her as she knew her parents. She said she loved watching me on the X Factor so I invited her round to my house when I had some free time as a surprise and we spent some time together.

read more

View full article

 

(unsubscribe from this feed)