Monday 2 December 2013

James Arthur apologises for 'abusing his position as an X Factor winner'

When we found out formerly acutely exhausted popstar James Arthur was gonna be making his big X Factor comeback amidst all the 'homophobic slur' drama, we were a bit concerned as to how the whole thing was gonna go. Would the audience boo? Would he break down on stage? Would Christopher Maloney swing in naked on a wrecking ball? So many bloody questions.

Well it turns out the whole thing actually went alright, sort of winning everyone back over with a rather good performance indeed. Oh, *and* he apologised on actual 'live TV'. DRAMA.

James Arthur - James Arthur images - sugarscape.com

After his performance, Jimmy said: "I’ve made some silly mistakes, but I just want to thank all the people who've stuck with me, I wanna thank The X Factor for giving me the opportunity to do my dream job.

read more

View full article

 

(unsubscribe from this feed)