Monday 20 January 2014

Liam Payne admits he once dated an older girl: 'I was really proud of it'

Remember when Harry Styles and Caroline Flack became a thing post-X Factor and the age gap was apparently the most controversial thing since Opal Fruits changed their name to Starburst? Well it turns out our Hazbot wasn't actually the trendsetter everyone had him down as, 'cause Liam Payne's also revealed *he* had a thang for the older ladies, too.

Yup - pre-Payzer and pre-Sophium Captain Payngerous actually dated (well, dated might be a bit strong...) a gil TWO YEARS his senior. Oh Liam, you quiffy little lothario you.

Liam Payne admits he dated an older girl - Liam Payne images - sugarscape.com

Yup - Payno's been talking about gal pals past, saying: "I had a girlfriend called Chanelle in reception, who used to send me love letters. I was also really proud of the fact that I went out with a girl who was in Year Six when I was in Year Four.

"She was one of my sister's friends, and I thought I was really cool having an older girlfriend."

read more

View full article

 

(unsubscribe from this feed)