Wednesday 22 January 2014

Nicholas McDonald announces release of debut album 'Arms of an Angel'

The X Factor might have only finished about a month ago but finalist Nicholas Mcdonald has been hard at work in the studio and after being snapped up by RCA Records, he's just announced the release of debut album Arms of an Angel.

Nicholas McDonald

Set to be released on March 10th, Nicky Boy's debut record will be a collection of covers and original tracks, including some favourites from his time on X Factor. Adele's Someone Like You, Westlife's Flying Without Wings and Bruno Mars' Just The Way You Are will all be on there along with three original songs belted out by Nicoloco himself.

Clearly pretty excited about the whole thing, Nick said: "When I found out that I was signing to RCA, I was over the moon as I knew that they worked with some of the biggest artists in the world.

"It feels absolutely amazing to be recording my own album and I can't wait to get it out there and give something back to all the fans who have supported me from the very start."

read more

View full article

 

(unsubscribe from this feed)