Tuesday 14 January 2014

One Direction hair stylist Lou Teasdale reveals how she got her big break in the industry

We think it's fair to say that around 99.9 per cent of One Direction fans would love to be Lou Teasdale. Not only is she allowed to fondle the locks of Harry, Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn on a DAILY basis, but she also gets to travel the world and is pretty much the nicest person we've ever met.

Now Lou has revealed how she got her break in the celeb hair industry - for all those wondering just how you go about nabbing a career like hers.

harry styles lou teasdale x factor

Image: Twitter

Talking to Superdrug, Lou said: "I went to the London College Of Fashion and when I was there I assisted anyone that would have me! I did loads of test shoots to get experience in the industry too, because I don’t think you really learn how things work until you actually go and do it.

read more

View full article

 

(unsubscribe from this feed)