Friday 1 November 2013

Cher Lloyd performs new 'Sorry I'm Late' album track 'Say Goodnight' - Watch

If you're anything like us, you're probably counting down the actual seconds until Cher Lloyd's new album Sorry I'm Late *finally* graces your oh-so-patient little eardrums later this month. And while we've had her shiny new single I Wish to be getting on with for the time being, our X Factor fave's only gone and performed a right ruddy tearjerker of an album track, hasn't she?

Yup - Cher's teased Say Goodnight from her second 'record' (how very Simon Cowell of us), and we're definitely NAHT crying over it. Nope. Someone's just cutting onions in the office. Er...yeah.

Cher Lloyd performs Say Goodnight - Cher Lloyd images - sugarscape.com

Chatting on her I WIsh tour recently Cher Bear explained that the tune's about her dad, saying: "I love my dad so much and it's really difficult to be away from your family for so long. The last time I saw my daddy was Christmas." GAH.

Check out the track below.

read more

View full article

 

(unsubscribe from this feed)