Wednesday 13 November 2013

Cher Lloyd talks leaving Simon Cowell’s record label: ‘I think he found me a little bit difficult’

One lady who knows what she wants when it comes to her career is Cher Lloyd, and she’s determined to make sure that no one gets in the way of her achieving as much as poss. Not even the boss himself, Simon Cowell, DUN DUN DUNNN.

In an interview with Larry King, Cher opened up about her decision to part ways from Uncle Si, who she signed a record deal with after her time on the X Factor. Oh gawd, it's like poking a dragon in the eye.

Cher Lloyd

Talking on the chat show, Cher Bear revealed that she quit working with SyCo, before quickly signing a new one with LA Reid over in the US where her career really took off.

Cher revealed that Simon wasn’t exactly a big fan of her headstrong attitude and her need to control her own music career, and now they aren’t quite best pals: “I don’t really speak to him anymore. I left his label a year and a half ago and I got my record deal here [in the US].”

read more

View full article

 

(unsubscribe from this feed)