Wednesday 13 November 2013

The X Factor’s Tamera Foster: ‘I don’t regret anything about my past’

The rumour mill and controversy counter has been in ruddy overdrive during The X Factor this year, particularly with one singing superstar. Tamera Foster has been rumoured to have ALLEGEDLY stolen someone’s boyfriend, stolen some make-up, played tonsil tennis with Sam Callahan (we wouldn’t mind this rumour being about ourselves personally) and been a bit of a diva.

Despite all the drama, the 16 year-old has told fans she’s not ashamed of all the rumours. SO THERE.

Tamera Foster isn't ashamed of her drugs past - Images - Sugarscape.com

Taking to Twitter to vent her feelings (who doesn’t these days), Tamera wrote: “I just wanna clear a few things up, a lot of people have been judging me on my past, as if to say I’m the only teenager that’s done wrong.

read more

View full article

 

(unsubscribe from this feed)