Thursday 7 November 2013

Demi Lovato talks feeling broody: "It's time to have babies"

Demi Lovato is just a little bit busy nowadays. She's got her X Factor USA judging gig going on, the small matter of her incredible music career and ALSO that inspirational book she's released. PHEW.

But it looks like Demz fancies putting her finger in yet *another* pie because she's revealed that she's been feeling a bit broody as of late - and apparently we have her American upbringings to thank for it.

Demi Lovato

Chatting to Latina magazine, Demi admitted that she can't help but start thinking about popping out some kids even though she's at the ripe old age of 21 YEARS OLD. We have socks older than that, Demz.

She told the mag: "I’m a Texas girl, so my instinct is to have babies early. In my heart I’m like, ‘Okay, it’s time to have babies!’

"But it’s not. I have so much life ahead of me that I actually have to slow my roll. We’ll see where my life is in 5 years, but I definitely see myself as a mom in 10."

read more

View full article

 

(unsubscribe from this feed)