Thursday 7 November 2013

The X Factor's Sam Callahan: 'My dad's warned me to be careful what girls want from me'

Life must be hard for this year's fittest X Factor fella Sam Callahan, mustn't it? Living in a swanky mansion, going to all the posh premieres - it sounds AWFUL. But at least now the poor blighter's getting some attention from the ladies, which must be quite nice.

Yup - Sam's admitted that he's a 'single pringle and ready to mingle' (how very Niall Horan), and his old man's been warning him he's gotta watch out for what girls actually want from him.

Sam Callahan - Sam Callahan images - sugarscape.com

Chatting to Now magazine, Samuel Callafanusdown said: "There are girls I'd usually be scared of speaking to that sort of give you a little smile or a wink. Now all of a sudden I'm like: 'Hello!' But my dad's warned me to be careful what girls want me for. I'm going to keep to the sort of girls I've gone out with before."

By the look of things, babes, we reckon the majority of Callafans would settle for a retweet, follow, rendition of the Hokey Cokey or a peek at DEM ABS.

read more

View full article

 

(unsubscribe from this feed)