Tuesday 3 December 2013

The X Factor's Nicholas McDonald 'upset' with Luke Friend over Louis Walsh comments

Oh, to be a fly on the wall behind-the-scenes of this year's X Factor. It's all been kickin' off, hasn't it? And as if the whole Sam Callahan/Tamera Foster #Samera relationship DEBACLE wasn't enough, there's now talk that Luke Friend's a bit pissed off at Louis Walsh over him favouring Nicholas McDonald.

Yup - apparently little Lukey ain't best pleased with Nicholas and vice versa after Louis admitted he thought Old McDonald had a better chance of winning the show. Oh, and Luke's even suggested moving over to #TeamGary. Agh.

Luke Friend and Nicholas McDonald - Luke Friend and Nicholas McDonald images - sugarscape.com

Chatting to Now, Luke said: "I wvalue Louis' honesty, but I was annoyed and I don't think I was out fo order for saying I was. Maybe I should join Gary's team - he likes me." OOF.

read more

View full article

 

(unsubscribe from this feed)